Thursday, February 23, 2012

Personalised Cufflinks

As I always say it is the little touches that make a wedding personal and memorable- so why not have all the men in the bridal party wear personalised cufflinks? They are so easy to order off line and there are so many different varieties for all the important men involved in your big day. My personal favourite are the Father of the Bride cufflinks- they are so sweet!



Source: thecuffshop.com.au


Source: cufflinkstrade.com

Source: thecuffshop.com.au

Source: Etsy

3 comments:

  1. Cufflink is looking very attractive. Thanks for sharing such great post. I am very appreciate with your blog. Again another post. Personalised Cufflinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much for your comment! Personalised cufflinks are difficult to come by but when I gather more I will post again. :)

    ReplyDelete